Wolf E Series 24" Stainless Steel Steam Oven, Certified Showroom Display Model CSO24TE/S/TH, w/ Manufacturer's Warranty
*Buy $1500+ worth of appliances and receive free delivery within 30 miles of Fairfield, NJ. $75 fee if delivering to the NYC area.
Item Information: Certified Wolf Showroom Display w/ Manufacturer's Warranty
Location: Purchase Before Removal, January 2023
Model Number: CSO24TE/S/TH
Dimensions: 24" W x 18" H x 23" D
Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Disclaimer: First image is a stock photo used for style reference. Please refer to actual photos & item details when making a purchase.
Elegant Modern Aesthetics
- The elegant, modern aesthetics pair perfectly with 24” and 30” Wolf cooking products as well as a full suite of similarly styled Sub-Zero and Cove appliances.
Features Both Plumbed and Non-Plumbed Options
- New model line-up features both plumbed and non-plumbed options for maximum installation flexibility.
11 Cooking Modes
- Cooking modes include Steam, Convection, Broil, Slow Roast, Bread & Pastry, Proof, Sous Vide, Reheat, Warm, Gourmet, and Gourmet+. Additional modes include Wellness, Cleanse, and Steam Clean.
1.7 Ft.³ Interior
- The 24" model offers a 1.7 cubic-foot interior--space enough to prepare multiple dishes at once (or a 15-lb turkey). The 1889-Watt single convection system maintains heat and airflow to eliminate "cold spots."
Large 40-Fluid Ounce Water Tank
- The large 40-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) tank holds enough water for 4-hours of uninterrupted steam cooking.
Sleek Full-Color LCD Touchscreen
- A sleek 8" full-color LCD touchscreen adds refinement to the oven's style, while updated and intuitive controls guide the user through various modes and features. Easily customize the user interface with drag-and-drop tile options.
Save Up To 50 Personalized Recipe Presets
- Save up to 50 personalized favorite recipe presets.
1750-Watt Recessed Broil Element
- 1750-Watt recessed broil element.
Three Full-Extension Rack Positions and One Standard Position
- Inside, three full-extension rack positions and one standard position allow easy access and increased cooking flexibility.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
Got questions? Click here to send a message.