Smallbone Walnut Transitional Showroom Display Kitchen
Out of stock
This is an exclusive one-time opportunity to purchase a piece from one the finest collection of showroom displays in Renovation Angel’s 15-year history. From the Smallbone USA showroom on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Smallbone is internationally recognized as the leading global luxury kitchen brand for almost 40 years.
• The essence of Smallbone is the consummate skill of its cabinet makers, using the finest materials
• Today the brand is the iconic name in kitchen cabinetry
• Reputation for the British craft tradition and luxury designs of its kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms
• Present in prestigious residential developments throughout the world, including New York, Florida, Dubai and London
• Clients include film and sport stars and many leading establishment figures
Defined by its contrasts, the rich tones of walnut are juxtaposed with the lustre of beaten silver arc handles in this classic yet luxury contemporary kitchen collection. This was Smallbone’s first leap into the world of modern kitchens, and the Walnut & Silver collection revolutionized popular tastes when it was launched in 2005, creating unprecedented demand for luxury walnut kitchens overnight.
Over a decade on, the collection still retains its elegance and contemporary appeal. At the heart of its popularity is the effortless way it combines contrasting design elements. Linear slatted cabinetry is offset against the sweeping circular lines of its curved front larder and island while the translucence of glass is set against timeless black granite. With functionality at its heart, the collection features convenient pull-out storage, a set of sleek Gaggenau appliances, and allows for endless configurations made to suit your lifestyle.
Got questions? Click here to send a message.