This week’s Project Spotlight comes from a luxury home in Southampton, New York. This kitchen designed by Premier Custom is a gorgeous example of what luxury recycling can look like. Read on for more details!
This New York project was referred to us by Bob Lemmen at the construction & real estate management firm Bulgin and Associates. With a beautiful array of gently used luxury appliances (including Sub-Zero and Wolf), this kitchen definitely makes up one of our more comprehensive offerings. Transitional lines and custom cabinetry round off the light pearl esthetic.
This kitchen includes:
- Brand: Premier Custom
- Style: Transitional
- Door: MDF; soft-close
- Box construction: Plywood
- Drawer construction: Full-extension; dove-tailed; soft-close
- Spice rack
- Half moon carousel
- Trash pull-outs
- Cutlery dividers
- Fluted glass door fronts
Island & Countertops
- Large prep
- Overall height: 102″
- Height of wall cabinets: 48″
- Wall Oven(s): Wolf 30″ stainless single
- Refrigerator: (2) Sub-Zero 36″ stainless w/ dual lower freezer 2007 (one freezer not working in one of the refrigerators; see store for details)
- Range: Garland 60″ stainless gas 6-burner w/ griddle and broiler
- Hood: Wolf 60″ stainless w/out blower motor
- Dishwasher: Miele 24″ paneled; Dacor 30″ paneled 2008
- Microwave: Wolf 24″ black 2008
To see more pictures and review pricing please visit the Green Demolitions online store.